Wednesday, 13 March 2019

poetry ILT

Poetry can be away of the Author expressing himself by using words.
In our poetry ILT we did lots of activities on poetry.
People do poetry also to calm themselves down and take out whats bothering them.
The activities we did is Terminology group,poetry writing group,blackout poetry,poetry slam group,analyzing poetry, imagery poetry and self reflection.
I think the best activity was blackout poetry because it was fun being able to create poems out of  random words on pieces of paper.
My least favorite activity was terminology because I do not like looking up words.
The most Challenging activity was the imagery poetry because it was hard thinking up a picture to go with the poetry.
I did not feel to nervous acting my poem at the poetry slam, it was lots of fun seeing every one else`s poetry.
I did not learn many words on this ILT.
this is one of my poems
I learned that I am quite good at poetry and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment